Psychological and Philosophical Perspectives
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Richard Gross turns his expert eye to the psychology of human nature in a contemplative account encompassing cognition, consciousness, language, time perception, sense of mortality and human society. This book will help you to consider the unique aspects of being human and to understand the biological underpinnings for the intriguing and distinct behaviours and experiences common to human beings.
The book is enhanced throughout by:
- its logical arrangement of topics, with key questions, issues for additional focus and reflection points highlighted throughout
- useful chapter introductions and summaries to provide clarity and insight
- diagrams to help explain difficult concepts
- detailed selection of references and useful sources including works from the fields of psychology, philosophy, religion and literature
This book is essential reading for students of psychology and related disciplines as well as general readers seeking insights into one of the most enduring questions to have faced humankind throughout history.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: