Basic Butchering of Livestock & Game
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This is the book for anyone who hunts, farms, or buys large quantities of meat. The author takes the mystery out of slaughtering and butchering everything from beef and veal, to venison, pork, and lamb. The text is clear and easy-to-follow. Combined with 130 detailed illustrations by Elayne Sears, the reader is provided with complete, step-by-step instructions.
Here is everything you need to know:
- At what age to butcher an animal
- How to kill, skin, slaughter, and butcher
- How to dress out game in a field
- Salting, smoking, and preserving
- Tools, equipment, the setup
- More than thirty recipes using all kinds of meat
- Storey Publishing, LLC, August 1986
Storey Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: