Baby to Toddler Month by Month
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Baby to Toddler Month by Month follows your baby's journey from 6 months to 23 months, by which time your child will be a running, talking toddler with attitude and character. This month-by-month guide explains how your baby will be developing and what you can realistically expect to see each month. It covers sleep problems, feeding, development, and much more including:
- baby-led weaning or mixed weaning? You decide – includes step-by-step guides to both methods
- age-appropriate meal plans, finger foods and eating tips month by month
- encouraging your toddler to walk and talk
- when to take your child to the doctor, and spotting an emergency
- dealing with tantrums and attitude... the easy way
- coping with hitting and biting
- milestones – when to worry and when to wait it out.
This book makes toddler behaviour fascinating rather than alarming or overwhelming.
- Hay House, March 2011
Hay House UK
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: