"Discover How to Plan & Host The Perfect Baby Shower AND Have Fun Doing It!"
Baby showers are joyous occasions, but also involve a lot of planning and work. If you’re looking for a fun, easy to follow, step-by-step guide to planning and hosting a baby shower, look no further--you’re definitely in the right place.
"Baby Shower Planning Like A Pro" includes everything from theme ideas, decorations, games and activities to menu planning advice and baby shower etiquette. There’s even a handy checklist at the end to make sure you stay on track and organized while planning the baby shower.
By the end of this guide you’ll be well on your way to hosting a fun, special, and best of all low-stress baby shower for your friend or loved one.
Whether you are planning a low-key, casual baby shower or a dressier, more formal brunch or dinner, there are tips here that will help you all along the way. The mom-to-be and her friends and family will be thrilled with your thoughtfulness, and you will feel the pride of being an integral part in celebrating this special time in her life.
Here are some of the things you will learn in "Baby Shower Planning Like A Pro":
- How to decide on the best type of baby shower to have
- How to decide on your guest list
- Where is the best location to throw the baby shower?
- Best way to prepare invitations
- Baby shower themes
- How to get decorations ready
- The best way to delegate tasks
- Baby shower games, activities, favors, prizes
- How to prepare food & refreshments
- Step by step to hosting your baby shower
- Baby shower etiquette
- Handy checklist
- Things to avoid when hosting a baby shower
- And much more...
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: