Awaken Your All Knowing Heart
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book contains
• recent research about love and the heart’s connection to the spiritual journey and healing;
• specific strategies that focus your creativity and spirituality to increase your healing capacities;
• proven methods to align your life with your soul purpose and to empower you to move beyond ego into the essence of who you truly are;
• activities to help you consciously access your intuition and receive specific guidance to empower your goals;
• information about past life times, karma, and the akashic records to empower you to deepen into your multidimensional nature and experience increased emotional, mental, and spiritual freedom;
• exercises to help you experience more depth, intimacy, connection with your soul and joy.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Rosalie Deer Heart
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Rosalie Deer Heart
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 28, 2016
- Balboa Press, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: