How to Create a Healthy and Meaningful Life for Your Child
For twenty years Dr. Ricki Robinson has been providing hope and help for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Her integrative, strengths-based approach to treatment includes a thorough evaluation of your child's medical, developmental, social, emotional, behavioral and educational issues to find the solutions that maximize your child's health and well-being.
Autism Solutions gives parents a greater understanding of their child's unique learning, sensory and medical profile. Recognizing that no parent can do this alone, Dr. Robinson explains how to establish a team of professionals who can work with the child to give him or her the opportunity to live well, learn, interact and thrive.
Autism Solutions covers a wide range of issues, including:
• Helping your child relate, communicate and think
• Recognizing and overcoming common health challenges
• Effectively treating diseases and disorders that frequently accompany autism
• Understanding how behavior can be a form of communication and how to "hear" what a child is telling you
• Unlocking your child's full potential
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Ricki G. Robinson
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Ricki G. Robinson
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 27, 2016
- Harlequin, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: