Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 3
Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps and Distribution Systems
- Your price$19.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Keep it cool or heat things up
This third volume of Audel's HVAC Library gives you a comprehensive, hands-on guide to installing, servicing, and repairing all basic air-conditioning systems in both new and older construction. You'll also find complete coverage of specialized heating units-radiators, radiant heating systems, stoves, fireplaces, heat pumps, and indoor/outdoor pool heaters, plus fans, exhaust systems, air filters, and more. It's what you need to complete your HVAC reference library.
* Make accurate calculations for AC system output
* Tailor AC systems for older construction
* Learn to install and service today's popular electronic air cleaners and filters
* Service less common heating systems such as coal-fired furnaces
* Install, maintain, and repair humidifiers and dehumidifers
* Handle radiators, convectors, and baseboard heating units
- Wiley, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: