Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
- List Price$142.99
- Your price$128.69
Save $14.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 58000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Give your patients the non-surgical pain relief they need with help from the Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures. This medical reference book features a highly visual format that shows you exactly how to perform each technique to get the best results.
Give your patients the pain relief they need with the latest image-guided spinal injection procedures! A highly visual format shows you exactly how to perform each technique.
• Safely and efficiently relieve your patients’ pain thanks to an atlas format that displays each procedure step-by-step.
• See properly performed injections for yourself with an algorithmic,image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “set up?); multi-planar confi rmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view? (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
• Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Fluoroscopic Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
• View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fl uoroscopically.
• Access the full text and downloadable image bank anytime, anywhere, at expertconsult.com..
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: