Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures
- List Price$142.99
- Your price$128.69
Save $14.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 58000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Give your patients the non-surgical pain relief they need with help from the Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures. This medical reference book features a highly visual format that shows you exactly how to perform each technique to get the best results.
Give your patients the pain relief they need with the latest image-guided spinal injection procedures! A highly visual format shows you exactly how to perform each technique.
• Safely and efficiently relieve your patients’ pain thanks to an atlas format that displays each procedure step-by-step.
• See properly performed injections for yourself with an algorithmic,image-guided approach for each technique: trajectory view (demonstrates fluoroscopic “set up?); multi-planar confi rmation views (AP, lateral, oblique); and “safety view? (what should be avoided during injection), along with optimal and suboptimal contrast patterns.
• Special chapters on Needle Techniques, Fluoroscopic Imaging Pearls, Radiation Safety, and L5-S1 Disc Access provide additional visual instruction.
• View drawings of radiopaque landmarks and key radiolucent anatomy that cannot be viewed fl uoroscopically.
• Access the full text and downloadable image bank anytime, anywhere, at expertconsult.com..
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: