Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy
- List Price$74.99
- Your price$67.49
Save $7.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 30800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy uses over 500 incredibly well-executed and superb dissection photos and illustrations to guide you through all the key structures you’ll need to learn in your gross anatomy course. This medical textbook helps you master essential surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy concepts through high-quality photos, digital enhancements, and concise text introductions throughout.
- Get a clear understanding of surface, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a resource that’s great for use before, during, and after lab work, in preparation for examinations, and later on as a primer for clinical work.
- Learn as intuitively as possible with large, full-page photos for effortless comprehension. No more confusion and peering at small, closely cropped pictures!
- Easily distinguish highlighted structures from the background in each dissection with the aid of digitally color-enhanced images.
- See structures the way they present in the anatomy lab with specially commissioned dissections, all done using freshly dissected cadavers prepared using low-alcohol fixative.
- Bridge the gap between gross anatomy and clinical practice with clinical correlations throughout.
- Master anatomy efficiently with one text covering all you need to know, from surface to radiologic anatomy, that’s ideal for shortened anatomy courses.
- Review key structures quickly thanks to detailed dissection headings and unique icon navigation.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: