Atlas of Anatomy
- List Price$79.99
- Your price$71.99
Save $8.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The new gold standard for learning anatomy...
Atlas of Anatomy, Second Edition, is the essential resource for anyone studying gross anatomy. Packed with over 2,400 full-color illustrations, this atlas guides you step-by-step through each region of the body, helping you master the details of anatomy.
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions
- Even more clinical correlations help students make the connection between anatomy and medicine
- Coverage of each region intuitively arranged to simplify learning: beginning with the skeletal framework, then adding muscles, organs, vasculature, and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations that put it all together
- Over 170 tables summarize key anatomic information for ease of study and review
- Innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
- Surface anatomy spreads now include regions and reference lines or planes in addition to landmarks and palpable structures to develop physical exam skills
- Muscle Fact spreads ideal for memorization, reference, and review organize the essentials about muscles, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- New sectional anatomy spreads at the end of units build familiarity with 2D views of anatomic regions
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
- Thieme, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: