Ask the Right Questions, Hire the Right Person!
Based on real-world experience and questions collected as part of the research for the popular “Your Employee Handbook” series, Ask the Right Questions, Hire the Right Person! supplies all the interview questions you need in an easy-to-follow format that helps you break the ice and reveal the real person behind the resume. Simply use the sample questions and guidance to find the ideal candidate for an open position in your company. Then throw in a few “zingers” to see how fast they think on their feet. Includes:
• 2,730 Real-World Interview Questions — In 163 categories to help you find the best hire for your position.
• The Top 50 Questions to Ask Candidates —Great for preparation.
• Pre-interview Strategies — Be prepared before you interview.
• 8 Types of Interviews — With descriptions and suggestions for use.
• 12 Types of Questions — With sample questions.
• 3 Interviewing Techniques — Plus “Behavior-Based Interviewing.”
• Questions that Will Get You in Trouble — Illegal questions to avoid.
• Questions You Can Expect to be Asked — Be ready for well-prepared job seekers.
• Interviewing Pitfalls — 22 problem areas in interviews.
Frequently updated with new questions, techniques and information. Get free updates with your purchase when you register at www.YourEmployeeHandbook.com
Provided in major ebook formats, plus Word RTF format so you can copy and paste specific questions into your own customized interview question reference.
- Wells-Smith Partners, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: