Small Bites, Big Flavors
- List Price$17.99
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Using an abundance of the fresh, seasonal ingredients and a harmony of flavors, Anton Kilayko and executive chef Christophe Megel offer a collection of recipes in Asian Tapas that will excite anyone yearning after new and delicious ways to approach the tastes of the East. Cultural lines blur as they explore the breadth of Asian cuisine to bring you dishes inspired by the cooks of Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, and many more. The food is imaginative, approachable and can just as successfully be brought to life at a sophisticated dinner, a lazy lunch, or a cool party—or very simply as a tasty little snack.
- Tangy Crab Salad Sandwiches
- Aromatic Lamb Seekh Kebabs
- Wagyu Beef Salad Rolls
- Har Kow Shrimp Focaccia Buns
- Abalone Windmill Dumplings
- Grilled Chicken and Fish Tandoori Strips
- Crisp Starfruit and Asparagus Salad with Sweet Chinese Sausages
- Roast Duck Vegetable Rolls with Lemon Soy Dip
- Tropical Mango Sushi
- Sashimi Salad Rolls with Wasabi Dip
- Flaky Cashew Nut Puff Pastry Squares
- Spiced Sumatran Coffee (Cafe Brulot)
- Tuttle Publishing, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: