Arthritis in Black and White
- List Price$127.99
- Your price$115.19
Save $12.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 52000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Arthritis in Black and White, by Anne C. Brower, MD and Donald J. Flemming, MD, provides you with a concise, practical introduction to the radiographic diagnosis of arthritic disorders. Completely revised, this popular, easy-to-read resource contains high-quality digital radiographs with correlating MRIs throughout and a practical organization that aids in your recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of common arthritides. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, it is perfect for residents in training and experienced radiologists wishing to refresh their knowledge.
- Easily reference diagnostic guidance by presenting symptom, see what to look for, and understand how to effectively diagnose the patient.
Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, user-friendly format and a unique two-part organization (radiologic approaches to specific joints and full description of the individual common arthritides) that facilitates finding the exact information you need for any joint in the body.
- Improve the accuracy of your diagnoses by interpreting radiographs and comparing them with correlating MRI images.
- Benefit from the latest advancements and techniques found in completely revised and rewritten chapters.
- Understand the nuances and subtleties of how arthritides present through over 350 high-quality digital images.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank and more.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: