Are You Ready to Sell?
B2B industrial buyers operate in a world of fast changing needs. You must change even faster to win orders. Here's how!
by Mike Whitney
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The difference between B2B sales winners and losers is that winners are ready to win. Winners take time to honestly answer the question, “am I ready to sell?” Winners prepare themselves for winning through reproducible steps that will put them in a better position to win. These steps are not magic or unknowable – they can be learned. Once learned the key to success becomes discipline in applying the steps every day during every encounter with your prospects and your own sales team. Are You Ready to Sell shows the steps you need to be a winner in B2B sales. Owning this book will provide you with:
• A winning process for sales preparedness throughout your daily selling life
• Strategies to determine if a sales opportunity is an order opportunity
• A road map for change to deal with the “new normal” of Business to Business selling
• Strategies for creating a valuable lifetime income stream from your customers
• Sales scenarios at the end of each chapter to test your strategies for winning
• A mindset to move sold-to accounts back to prospects for value you can deliver
• New strategies for building customer loyalty
• Guidelines for shaping your prospect’s definition of value throughout the sales process
Today’s B2B industrial prospects are struggling to survive within the new normal of doing more with less. Help your prospects be winners in this environment and you will be an order winner. “Are You Ready to Sell?” equips you with the tools you need to be a consistent B2B sales order winner.
- AuthorHouse, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: