Android Apps Marketing
Secrets to Selling Your Android App
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Easy, Complete, Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Android Apps!
There are huge profits to be made in selling Android apps! But with more than 70,000 apps now available, posting your app to the Android Market is no longer enough. You need to market your app effectively. Don’t know much about marketing? Don’t worry: This book gives you all the step-by-step help you’ll need. Top app marketing consultant Jeffrey Hughes walks you through building a winning marketing plan, crafting highly competitive apps, choosing your message, building buzz, and connecting with people who’ll actually buy your app. Packed with examples, this book makes Android apps marketing easy! You’ll learn how to
- Identify your app’s unique value, target audience, and total message
- Understand the Android Market’s dynamics
- Cut through clutter and get your app into the top selling categories
- Set the right price for your app and effectively sell its value
- Get reviewers to recommend your apps
- Write effective press releases
- Time your marketing and publicity for maximum effectiveness
- Blog about your app and get the attention of influential bloggers
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media to generate buzz
- Use promotions and cross-marketing just like professional marketers do
- Measure and improve your results with Android Analytics
- Generate a loyal audience that will buy your next app, too
- Earn steady revenue, build a brand, and make a real business out of app development
- Pearson Education, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: