All About Investing in Gold
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Become a “gold bull”—for more profits and less risk!
Gold is among the best investments for meeting both long- and short- term goals—and the market has never been easier or cheaper to enter!
All About Investing in Gold walks you through the often overlooked intricacies of investing in gold with a clarity and coherence you won’t find in other books. Using real-world examples and simple, jargon-free language, All About Investing in Gold illustrates how gold investing works, why gold deserves a spot in your portfolio, and how to avoid the costly pitfalls many investors fall into when buying gold.
Whether you’re new to the gold market or seeking to hone your expertise, All About Investing in Gold helps you:
- Diversify your portfolio using gold as a key asset
- Know when a gold investment is legitimate—and when it’s a scam
- Choose the best gold exchange-traded fund (ETF) and stock options for your needs
- Use technical analysis to time your market entries and exits for maximum profit
- McGraw-Hill Education, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: