The Battle Against Shameless Ignorance
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Ask yourself the big questions, keep an open mind, and learn from some of the greatest thinkers of all time with Agnosticism.
Famous martial artist Bruce Lee didn’t believe that anyone should be indoctrinated into one specific style of fighting. The best fighter is master of many styles and has the skill to apply the right methods as situations present themselves.
Agnostics take the same approach to philosophy and religion. Each religion, as each philosophy, has something to teach. There is no solitary creed that applies to every situation.
Some of the world’s greatest thinkers, such as Confucius and Socrates, promoted agnostic ways of thinking. For instance, Confucius said, “To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge.”
Learn more about agnosticism and start asking yourself some big questions with this book:
• What is the definition of God?
• Is religion good or evil?
• What is our purpose in life?
• How do we as a nation raise strong and independent thinkers?
• Author James Kirk Wall also offers an agnostic approach to evolution and intelligent design, as well as lessons from great thinkers throughout history and tips on applying agnosticism to business and government. Instead of blindly following one idea or another, start breaking down the shameless walls of ignorance and discover Agnosticism.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by James Kirk Wall
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by James Kirk Wall
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 24, 2016
- iUniverse, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: