Agile Experience Design
A Digital Designer's Guide to Agile, Lean, and Continuous
- List Price$35.99
- Your price$28.79
Save $7.20 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Agile development methodologies may have started life in IT, but their widespread and continuing adoption means there are many practitioners outside of IT--including designers--who need to change their thinking and adapt their practices. This is the missing book about agile that shows how designers, product managers, and development teams can integrate experience design into lean and agile product development. It equips you with tools, techniques and a framework for designing great experiences using agile methods so you can deliver timely products that are technically feasible, profitable for the business, and desirable from an end-customer perspective. This book will help you
- successfully integrate your design process on an agile project and feel like part of the agile team.
- do good design faster by doing just enough, just in time.
- use design methods from disciplines such as design thinking, customer-centered design, product design, and service design.
- create successful digital products by considering the needs of the end-customer, the business, and technology.
- understand the next wave of thinking about continuous design and continuous delivery.
- Pearson Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: