The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones
Can you really feel better as you get older?
Is aging without illness possible?
Is your own internal fountain of youth waiting to be discovered?
Yes, yes, and YES! says Suzanne Somers, the bestselling author of The Sexy Years. It can all be true when you take advantage of the science of antiaging medicine—a revolutionary approach to achieving the ageless life.
Suzanne Somers has already introduced millions of women to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy and changed the way we look at menopause. Now, in Ageless, Suzanne introduces an inspiring, medically validated approach to reversing the aging process and maintaining a healthy, vibrant, mentally sharp, sexually active life—while building the body’s natural defenses against age-related diseases. Suzanne talks about:
• How antiaging medicine can help detox the body of harmful pollutants and chemicals and strengthen our weakest glands and organs
• The dangers of perimenopause and how women can treat it
• Why so many hysterectomies are unnecessary, how birth control pills may have contributed to the rise of hysterectomies, and how to restore your body to perfect hormonal balance after having one
• How andropause is a real condition for men, and how men can lose weight, regain their youthful physiques, and restore heath, energy, and sexuality, all through bioidentical HRT
• The importance of sleep and the healing work that nature does during this time to balance hormones and increase energy
In this “antiaging bible,” Suzanne brings together prominent, Western-trained antiaging doctors to show how the traditional medical approach is woefully inadequate. Its standard of care has been to treat all symptoms with drugs, but in Ageless you will find out how this approach does not make us better. With antiaging medicine you can heal your body rather than keep a chronic condition at bay with drugs. Ageless shows you how to keep your “insides” young, and how this manifests on the outside.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, October 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: