Addiction-Free Naturally: Liberating Yourself from Sugar, Caffeine, Food Addictions, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Prescription Drugs
Liberating Yourself from Sugar, Caffeine, Food Addictions, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Prescription Drugs
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The first comprehensive guide to overcoming addictions by using natural remedies that rebuild health for both body and mind from the inside out.
• Covers a full range of natural remedies, including herbs, homeopathy, aromatherapy, flower essence remedies, color therapy, acupressure, and more.
• Addresses many different substances, such as caffeine and chocolate, and discusses how the body deals with withdrawal, detoxification, and repatterning.
• The natural remedies included in this book can be used in conjunction with conventional therapies.
• By well-known author Brigitte Mars, who has 30 years of experience with natural therapies and is the formulator for UniTea Herbs.
Addiction is one of the most serious health issues facing our twenty-first century culture. Modern lifestyles encourage us to consume excessive amounts of caffeine and sugar and to unwind from our stressful lives with tobacco or alcohol. Left untreated, some addictions can cause metabolic damage, leading to heart disease, high blood pressure, and immune disorders--as well as causing nutritional deficiencies, fatigue, and depression.
Addiction-Free--Naturally offers gentle but effective ways to ease cravings and nourish the body, as well as information on cleansing the body of accumulated toxins and using natural remedies for stress relief. The remedies can be used in conjunction with conventional therapies, such as psychotherapy or Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. The author also offers advice on designing a personal program to break addiction and finding a health care professional or program to offer expert guidance as you walk the road to recovery.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, February 2001
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: