ACT with Love
Stop Struggling, Reconcile Differences, and Strengthen Your Relationship with Acceptance and Commitm
by Russ Harris
- List Price$17.95
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Popular myths about love set us up for a struggle with real life. The inconvenient truth is there's no such thing as a perfect partner, all couples fight, and feelings of love come and go like the weather. But that doesn't mean you can't have a joyful and romantic relationship. Through a simple program based on the revolutionary new mindfulness-based acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), you can learn to handle painful thoughts and feelings more effectively and engage fully in the process of living and loving together.
With your partner or alone, ACT with Love will teach you how to:
- Let go of conflict, open up, and live fully in the present
- Use mindfulness to increase intimacy, connection, and understanding
- Resolve painful conflicts and reconcile long-standing differences
- Act on your values to build a rich and meaningful relationship
- New Harbinger Publications, June 2009
New Harbinger Publications
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: