Abernathy's Surgical Secrets
- List Price$44.95
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The new edition of this leading volume in the Secrets SeriesÂ® offers the very latest overview of surgical practice. A two-color page layout, question-and-answer approach, and a list of the âTop 100 Secrets? in surgery gives you the perfect concise board review or handy clinical reference, while updated coverage throughout equips you with all of the most current and essential knowledge in the field. Valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids make this the perfect resource for a fast surgical review or reference.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Includes pearls, tips, and memory aids, making it perfect as a handy surgical review for board exams or clinical reference.
- Covers all of todayâs most common surgical procedures and techniques.
- Presents a âControversies? section in many chapters that highlights the pros and cons of selected procedures and approaches.
- Features a compact trim size for enhanced portability.
- Features revisions throughout to provide you with an up-to-date overview of todayâs surgical care and practice.
- Includes new chapters on mechanical ventilation, bariatric surgery, adrenal incidentaloma, mechanical circulatory support, and professionalism, to keep you current.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: