A Project Guide to UX Design: For user experience designers in the field or in the making
For user experience designers in the field or in the making
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
User experience design is the discipline of creating a useful and usable Web site or application that’s easily navigated and meets the needs of the site owner and its users. There’s a lot more to successful UX design than knowing the latest Web technologies or design trends: It takes diplomacy, management skills, and business savvy. That’s where the updated edition of this important book comes in. With new information on design principles, mobile and gestural interactions, content strategy, remote research tools and more, you’ll learn to:
- Recognize the various roles in UX design, identify stakeholders, and enlist their support
- Obtain consensus from your team on project objectives
- Understand approaches such as Waterfall, Agile, and Lean UX
- Define the scope of your project and avoid mission creep
- Conduct user research in person or remotely, and document your findings
- Understand and communicate user behavior with personas
- Design and prototype your application or site
- Plan for development, product rollout, and ongoing quality assurance
- Pearson Education, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: