A Primer in Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee
by Tom Minas
- List Price$198.99
- Your price$179.09
Save $19.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 80400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A Primer in Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee presents the full range of treatment options for a changing, increasingly younger patient population. Dr. Thomas Minas demonstrates each technique—from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty to the recent developments in tissue biologics—through a step-by-step approach. Surgical photographs and illustrations and procedural videos online at www.expertconsult.com. This highly visual, multimedia reference guides you in choosing the best treatment course for each patient.
- Get only the information you need through a technique-focused approach and the consistent style of a single author, Dr. Thomas Minas—a leading specialist in cartilage repair.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with videos.
- Incorporate tissue biologics into your practice and provide your patients with additional options.
- Clearly see the nuances and important points of each technique with surgical photographs and artists’ renderings of key situations in the operating room.
- Select the best treatment course for each patient through extensive coverage of options from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty.
- Master cutting-edge techniques through videos online that demonstrate each procedure.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: