A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies
- List Price$52.95
- Your price$47.69
Save $5.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Are you working in an acute or emergency unit?
This is an indispensable pocket guide to caring for patients with acute medical conditions.
This book will help you to:
- Care for patients within the critical first 24 hours of admission
- Manage patients using the most up-to-date, evidence-based approach
- Understand the most-common emergency medical conditions and their underlying disease mechanisms
- Handle the patient’s assessment, understand the observations and manage their disease
- Easily obtain practical advice in a clear style
- Explains ‘what to tell the patient and relatives’ in jargon-free language
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: