A Guide to Pagan Camping: Festival Tips, Tricks and Trappings
by Lori Dake
Composed over nearly a decade, A Guide to Pagan Camping is finally available - just what the Community’s been waiting for! This book travels beyond the basics in order to encourage more Magical folk to bid adieu to their mundane lives and dance beneath the stars.
Written by a true camping pro, A Guide to Pagan Camping makes primitive camping and temporary community building appear incredibly easy and intensely fun. This isn’t your daddy’s boring and nit-picky camping book!
Features in A Guide to Pagan Camping include:
- Deciding which festivals best suit your needs and match your budget.
- Choosing what gear to bring and why, all while keeping it simple, comfortable
- Locating the optimal campsite and transforming it into a true Covenstead.
- Presenting a Pagan workshop, performing a musical act, which workshifts to
choose and how (and what) to vend.
- Owning your spirituality and personal ethics while respecting those of others.
- Handling complex personalities and egos with grace, tact and professionalism.
- Simple, healthy, easy to follow and incredibly delicious outdoor recipes.
Lori Dake is a lifelong camping and music enthusiast who loves to combine the two whenever possible. She has traveled to almost every edge of North America the old-fashioned way, and she is always up for pitching a tent and living simply among like-minded, spiritual individuals.
- Lori Dake, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: