A Guide to Effective School Leadership Theories
- List Price$48.95
- Your price$44.09
Save $4.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Educational administrators know that leadership requires hundreds of judgments each day that require a sensitivity and understanding of various leadership strategies. Bridging the gap between the academic and practical world, A Guide to Effective School Leadership Theories provides an exploration of ten dominant leadership strategies to give school leaders a solid basis in theory and practical application. Demonstrating the advantages and drawbacks of each theory, readers are encouraged to discover the most appropriate strategy, or combination of strategies, that will best enable their school to achieve positive results.
Each Chapter Includes:
- Introductory vignettes grounding the leadership theory in practice
- Discussion of the history, development, and utility of the strategy
- Research findings for further exploration of the theory
- End-of-chapter questions and activities designed to connect theory to practice
- Taylor and Francis, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: