A Field Guide To Usability Testing
- Your price$4.82
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Testing usability is vital to creating a successful website — even more so if it's an e-commerce website, a complex app or any other complicated project. Unlike interviews and focus groups, a well-designed user test measures actual performance. This eBook (eBook #21) provides a guide to A/B testing, multivariate testing, tips for increasing conversion rates and a review of testing methods and tools.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Ultimate Guide to A/B Testing
- Multivariate Testing in Action: Five Simple Steps to Increase Conversion Rates
- 15 Essential Checks Before Launching Your Website
- Test Usability By Embracing Other Viewpoints
- Multivariate Testing 101: A Scientific Method of Optimizing Design
- Comprehensive Review of Usability and User Experience Testing Tools
- Smashing Media, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: