A Common Wealth of Learning
Millennium Development Goals Revisited
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A Common Wealth of Learning takes a look at the millennium development goals that were set out at the start of the century. Utilising a far reaching set of case studies from a large percentage of commonwealth countries, this book looks at what the colonial legacy has left us with; and what we can do to progress. Chapters discuss;
- Partnerships for Leadership and Learning
- Quality Education and the Millennium Development Goals Revisited: Reflections, Reality and Future Directions.
- Assessing the Impact of Education Sector Policy Reform in Low-Income Countries: Developing a Comprehensive, Intervention-Focused Research Programme
- Education of Quality for All: Myth or Reality!
- Bridging the Gap Between Research, Policy and Practice in Africa
- Transformative Models of Practice and Professional Development of Teachers
- Partnerships for Leading and Learning: The Contribution of the Centre for Commonwealth Education
This thoroughly researched and comprehensive text will be of great interest and use to anyone involved in education, higher education, education policy and research.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: