Your Erroneous Zones
Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life
From the author of the multimillion-copy bestseller Pulling Your Own Strings, positive and practical advice for breaking free from the trap of negative thinking and enjoying life to the fullest.
- If you're plagued by guilt or worry and find yourself unwittingly falling into the same old self-destructive patterns, then you have "erroneous zones"--whole facets of your approach to life that act as barriers to your success and happiness.
- If you believe that you have no control over your feelings and reactions, you give up the many choices that are available to you. Dyer shows how you can take charge of yourself and manage how much you will let difficult times--and people--affect you.
- If you spend more time worrying what others think than working on what you want and need, you will always be disappointed. Dyer shows that only you can make yourself happy and points the way to true self-reliance.
- If you are still caught up in old labels for yourself and an out-of-date self-image, you cancel out your present potential. Dyer shows how you can break out of the patterns of the post to become fulfilled in the present.
- If you depend upon others for your well-being, you lose yourself. Dyer shows how to take control of your own needs and learn to give and receive love without limits.
Skip this list
The Magic of Believing: Believe in Yourself and The Universe Is Forced to Believe in You
The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
Esther Hicks, Jerry Hicks
The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery
don Miguel Ruiz, don Jose Ruiz, Janet Mills
Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway®: Dynamic techniques for turning Fear, Indecision and Anger into Power, Action and Love
Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
Your Erroneous Zones
Average rating4.5 / 5
- HarperCollins, March 2009
William Morrow Paperbacks
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: