You and Your Bump
Simple steps to pregnancy wellbeing
by Emma Cannon
- List Price$18.87
- Your price$16.09
Save $2.78 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Written by a leading complementary fertility specialist, Emma Cannon, this companion for pre-conception, pregnancy and the postnatal period blends the ancient wisdom of Chinese medicine with conventional Western medical practice. With her fusion approach, Emma offers advice to help mums-to-be prepare for labour and post-birth and solutions to pregnancy-related conditions.
You and Your Bump gently takes you through each stage of your pregnancy with advice on:
* Your general health and lifestyle, good nutrition and the link between emotions and physical health
* Baby development and changes to your body
* Common pregnancy conditions and treatments, with both Eastern and Western approaches
* Preparing for labour and motherhood
* How dads can help at each stage
'A brilliant book from a woman who knows what she's talking about. I adore Emma Cannon' Sophie Dahl
'Her unique approach to health and fertility bridges the gap between Western and Eastern medicine' Dr Tim Evans
- Pan Macmillan, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: