YUI 3 Cookbook
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
YUI 3 Cookbook introduces specific implementation patterns in the library, demonstrating granular solutions for everything from simple page effects to sophisticated web apps. Experienced users will learn how to create modules that load on demand; generate beautiful documentation; and write powerful and flexible Widgets, Models, and Views.
- Build YUI applications anywhere, from desktop browsers to touch-enabled mobile phones and backend Node.js environments
- Learn how YUI scales with your code base, keeping it modular and organized
- Apply animations, drag-and-drop, and other fully cross-browser UI effects with just a few lines of code
- Understand YUI-powered DOM scripting, event management, and data transport
- Get a technical introduction to YUI, including module architecture, sandboxing, and component loading
- Build custom modules with YUI and publish them to the YUI Gallery
"I was surprised to find out how much I didn't know until reading this book. There really isn't a better resource for learning or updating your YUI skills."
- Nicholas C. Zakas, Author and YUI Contributor
- O'Reilly Media, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: