Your Pilot's License, Eighth Edition
- List Price$25.00
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
TAKE TO THE SKIES WITH THIS FULLY UPDATED, DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR AVIATORS IN TRAINING
"An outstanding resource for anyone interested in getting a pilot's license." -- Private Pilot
Written in an easy-to-understand style by a certified flight instructor, Your Pilot's License, Eighth Edition is filled with practical advice to help you understand what it takes to learn how to fly an airplane. This trusted reference has been revised for the latest technologies, regulations, and requirements and offers expanded information on sport pilot training and certification. Get your plans of becoming a pilot off the ground with help from an expert!
YOUR PILOT'S LICENSE, EIGHTH EDITION COVERS:
- Costs and the amount of time it will take to obtain a license
- Sport pilot, recreational pilot, and glider pilot licenses
- Different types of ratings and certifications
- Options for flight
- Rules, regulations, and requirements
- Medical minimums
- Instructors and flight schools
- The private pilot certificate
- Control techniques
- VFR navigation and communications
- Private and sport pilot examinations
- And much more
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: