Works of Madame Jeanne Guyon, Vol 1: Autobiography, Method of Prayer, Way to God, Song of Songs, Spiritual Torrents, Letters, Poems
Madame Jeanne Guyon (1648-1717) was a famous French mystic who wrote on prayer and the 'interior life'. During her lifetime she was threatened, persecuted and imprisoned for her views but her works have inspired countless Christians throughout history and continue to do so today! John Wesley, Hudson Taylor and many others have been impacted by her life and writings.
• Fully edited, searchable and with an Active Table-of-Contents, this special edition will introduce you to the finest writings of Madame Jeanne Guyon. Contains the full text of her 7 most famous works:
1. AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MADAME JEANNE GUYON (50 chapters)
2. A SHORT AND EASY METHOD OF PRAYER (24 chapters).
Note: some modern editions title this “Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ”
3. THE WAY TO GOD AND THE STATE OF UNION (9 chapters)
4. SPIRITUAL TORRENTS (13 chapters)
5. THE SONG OF SONGS OF SOLOMON (8 chapters)
6. LETTERS OF MADAME JEANNE GUYON (64 chapters)
7. POEMS OF MADAME JEANNE GUYON (37 chapters)
May you be blessed as you read the writings of Madame Jeanne Guyon and may you be drawn in to know God more deeply and love Him more intimately.
- Christian Classics Treasury, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: