Principles, Practice, Perception
- List Price$180.00
- Your price$161.99
Save $18.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 72800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The second edition of Wine Science: Principles, Practice, Perception updates the reader with current processes and methods of wine science, including an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of various new grape cultivar clones, wine yeast strains, and malolactic bacteria. It also addresses current research in wine consumption as related to health. The many added beautiful color photographs, graphs, and charts help to make the sophisticated techniques described easily understandable. This book is an essential part of a any library.
* Univerally appealing to non-technologists and technologists alike
* Includes section on Wine and Health which covers the effects of wine consumption on cardiovascular diseases, headaches, and age-related macular degeneration
* Covers sophisticated techniques in a clear, easily understood manner
* Presents a balance between the objective science of wine chemistry and the subjective study of wine appreciation
* Provides updated information involving advantages/disadvantages of various grape cultivar clones, wine yeast strains, and malolactic bacteria
* Chapter on recent historical findings regarding the origin of wine and wine making processes
- Elsevier Science, May 2000
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: