Windows Sysinternals Administrator's Reference
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get in-depth guidance—and inside insights—for using the Windows Sysinternals tools available from Microsoft TechNet. Guided by Sysinternals creator Mark Russinovich and Windows expert Aaron Margosis, you’ll drill into the features and functions of dozens of free file, disk, process, security, and Windows management tools. And you’ll learn how to apply the book’s best practices to help resolve your own technical issues the way the experts do.
Diagnose. Troubleshoot. Optimize.
- Analyze CPU spikes, memory leaks, and other system problems
- Get a comprehensive view of file, disk, registry, process/thread, and network activity
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with Active Directory
- Easily scan, disable, and remove autostart applications and components
- Monitor application debug output
- Generate trigger-based memory dumps for application troubleshooting
- Audit and analyze file digital signatures, permissions, and other security information
- Execute Sysinternals management tools on one or more remote computers
- Master Process Explorer, Process Monitor, and Autoruns
- Pearson Education, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: