Windows Small Business Server 2011 Administrator's Companion
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your comprehensive, one-volume guide to planning, deployment, and administration.
Get the critical information you need to build and manage a network with Windows Small Business Server 2011. This essential, single-volume reference delivers detailed guidance to the features, capabilities, and components offered in both the Standard and Premium Editions. Gain the real-world insights, workarounds, and troubleshooting tactics you need for on-the-job results.
Discover how to:
- Plan network infrastructure by evaluating your organization’s business needs
- Build a fault-tolerant and cost-effective network
- Use virtualization with Hyper-V virtualization to install and manage your network efficiently
- Migrate an existing network from Small Business Server 2003 or later
- Manage file storage, and configure disks for data integrity and redundancy
- Configure email and SMTP with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Organize and centralize security administration through Group Policy preferences
- Set up remote access through the web portal or with a VPN
- Tune your system to its optimum performance level
- Pearson Education, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: