Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V Resource Kit
- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In-depth and comprehensive, this official RESOURCE KIT delivers the information you need to plan, implement, and manage a virtualized enterprise infrastructure. Covers R2 features. You get authoritative technical guidance from those who know the technology best—leading industry experts and the Windows Virtualization Team—along with sample scripts, job aids, and other essential resources.
Get expert advice on how to:
- Manage the project visioning phase—scope, risks, budget
- Design Hyper-V server infrastructure and components
- Apply the steps and tools that streamline installation
- Configure single or multiple Hyper-V servers
- Plan a server workload consolidation strategy
- Use console-based tools to manage central and remote operations
- Minimize downtime when migrating from Microsoft Virtual Server to Hyper-V
- Apply security best practices
- Implement business continuity and recovery plans
- Monitor health and tune performance
- Library of Windows PowerShell scripts for automating Hyper-V management tasks
- Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions From Desktop to Datacenter eBook
- Job aids and links to useful virtualization-related resources and tools
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Pearson Education, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: