Windows Server 2008 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now updated for Windows Server 2008 R2, this practical, portable guide delivers ready answers for the day-to-day administration of Windows Server 2008. It includes coverage of Windows Server 2008 R2 enhancements, including Hyper-V with Live Migration, Direct Access Infrastructure, Branch Cache, Windows PowerShell 2.0, the new Active Directory console, and more. Zero in on core support and administration tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You ll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done whether at your desk or in the field! Get fast facts to:
- Set up server roles and deploy Windows Server 2008
- Configure and maintain Active Directory
- Create user and group accounts; control rights and permissions
- Manage file systems, drives, and RAID arrays
- Configure TCP/IP networking and DHCP and DNS clients and servers
- Troubleshoot printers and print servers
- Monitor and tune network performance
- Prepare a disaster plan; back up and restore servers
- Pearson Education, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: