Windows 7 Inside Out
- List Price$39.99
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
You’re beyond the basics, so now dive in and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Windows 7—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Compare features and capabilities in each edition of Windows 7.
- Configure and customize your system with advanced setup options.
- Manage files, folders, and media libraries.
- Set up a wired or wireless network and manage shared resources.
- Administer accounts, passwords, and logons—and help control access to resources.
- Configure Internet Explorer 8 settings and security zones.
- Master security essentials to help protect against viruses, worms, and spyware.
- Troubleshoot errors and fine-tune performance.
- Automate routine maintenance with scripts and other tools.
- Fully searchable eBook
- Downloadable gadgets and other tools for customizing Windows 7
- Insights direct from the product team on the official Windows 7 blog
- Links to the latest security updates and products, demos, blogs, and user communities
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
- Pearson Education, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: