Analysis of Sex, Age, and Count Data
- List Price$91.95
- Your price$82.79
Save $9.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 37600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Wildlife Demography compiles the multitude of available estimation techniques based on sex and age data, and presents these varying techniques in one organized, unified volume. Designed to guide researchers to the most appropriate estimator based upon their particular data set and the desired level of study precision, this book provides quantitative consideration, statistical models, estimator variance, assumptions and examples of use.
The authors focus on estimation techniques using sex and age ratios because this data is relatively easy to collect and commonly used by wildlife management
* Applicable to a wide array of wildlife species, including game and non-game birds and mammals
* Features more than 100 annotated examples illustrating application of statistical methods
* Includes more than 640 references of the analysis of nontagging data and the factors that may influence interpretation
* Derives historical and ad hoc demographic methods in a modern statistical framework
- Elsevier Science, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: