Crochet skill level: Intermediate (requires knowledge of basic crochet terms). This pattern is in English (using US crochet terms). The steps which might be more difficult are described in detail with 16 photos to guide you. The White Rabbit is 6 inches tall (15.5 cm). This excludes the ears.
For materials you can use:
- 3.00 mm hook;
- 4 ply yarn (white, red, yellow and orange);
- Black embroidery floss;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Tapestry needle;
- Three 4 mm white beads;
- Two 4 mm black beads for eyes;
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes and beads.
- Please note: this is a Crochet Pattern to make the doll yourself. The materials are not included.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: