- List Price$40.00
- Your price$31.99
Save $8.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
LEARN THE ART OF WELDING FROM THE GROUND UP
Filled with step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations, Welding, Second Edition provides an easy-to-follow introduction to oxyacetylene welding and cutting, soldering, and basic metal properties. You'll learn how to set up your workshop, properly use welding equipment, design projects, work safely, and get professional results--even if you have no experience. With coverage of the latest tools, materials, and techniques, this fully updated, hands-on guide serves as an ideal beginner's tutorial as well as an on-the-job reference for experienced welders.
Find out how to:
- Work with oxyacetylene welding fuels, equipment, and supplies
- Review other welding methods, including arc, tungsten inert gas, and gas metal arc welding
- Understand the properties and weldability of various metals
- Use the latest soldering tools and techniques
- Master brazing, braze welding, cutting metal, and welding thicker metals
- Follow welding safety procedures and troubleshoot problems
- Test your knowledge with end-of-chapter review questions
- Design and set up your own home workshop
- Build metal projects, including a gate, fireplace grate, and workbench
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: