The Ultimate Book of Surprising, Strange, and Incredibly Bizarre Facts About (Supposedly) Ordinary Things
by Alex Palmer
- List Price$12.99
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.30 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Check out the weird and wonderful facts in this massive encyclopedia of alphabetized oddities:
* HUMANS ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT ENJOY SPICY FOOD (there’s a reason no one sells Tabasco-flavored cat food)
* NAPPING CAN SAVE YOU FROM A HEART ATTACK (assuming you are not operating heavy machinery at the time)
* PSYCHOLOGISTS CAN ASSESS YOUR PERSONALITY FROMHOW YOU DIP FRIES IN KETCHUP (nice fries, sociopath)
* SURFING THE INTERNET ACTUALLY MAKES YOU SMARTER (but not as smart as reading this book will)
Now the next time someone tells you smugly that Pluto isn’t a planet,you can counter with any one of these hundreds of weird facts and remain king or queen of the cocktail (or kegger) chatter.
- Skyhorse Publishing, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: