Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook
280 Delicious Recipes for Every Meal
We're having a celebration of food for cooks who love to eat well—and eat smart!
Weight Watchers cookbooks are trusted by anyone who is excited about cooking delicious, healthy food. And with the more than 280 recipes in Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook, healthy cooks (and anyone who aspires to be one!) everywhere now have the opportunity to sample a collection of many treasured favorites. These delicious dishes have been updated, featuring fresh ingredients, how-to tips, Weight Watchers lore, and nutritional info and PointsPlus® values for the newest program, Weight Watchers 360°.
Inside you'll find…
• Classics like Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese and Garden Vegetable Soup
• Savory Italian fare such as Sausage Focaccia and Pizza Margherita
• Healthy takes on hearty dishes such as Buffalo Chicken Wings and Biscuit-Topped Chicken Pot Pie
• Bold-flavor favorites such as Asian Noodle Soup with Tofu and Shrimp; and Ham, Pepper and Onion Calzones
• Hearty salads that make a meal, like Caesar, Chef, and Cobb
• Retro faves such as Deviled Eggs and Fudgy Brownie Pudding Cake
Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook is a great resource, whether you're in search of a quick-fix dinner for tonight or planning a week's worth of menus. Every single recipe works like a charm and tastes great!
- St. Martin's Press, April 2013
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: