The Savvy Bride's Guide to Getting More While Spending Less
Brides-to-be can put aside the temptation to elope--Wedding Chic is here to help make sense of it all with the low-budget, high-style scoop. With real saving secrets straight from planners, photographers, florists, caterers, newlyweds, and other savvy sources, this is the essential guide for women on planning the wedding they've always wanted--without spending the rest of their married years paying it off.
Brides will learn to:
- Avoid getting bullied by the professionals
- Find the best planner for their pennies
- Get the most bloom for their buck
- Make saving on their photographer a snap
- Find low-cost entertainers that are music to their ears
- Create a booze budget and wedding menu at palatable prices
- Slip into a teensy, weensy honeymoon bikini without losing their shirts
- Be queen for the day-without getting totally ripped off!
- Penguin Publishing Group, January 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: