Virtual Presentations That Work
- List Price$21.00
- Your price$16.79
Save $4.21 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
THE COMPLETE USER'S GUIDE TO GOING VIRTUAL--AND GETTING RESULTS
With today's virtual technology, you can manage your business faster, reduce your expenses, and reach a larger market than ever before. The technology is there. All you need is the imagination and talent to harness its power.
This all-in-one guide is your virtual tool kit of cutting-edge ideas and proven techniques to get the results you want. Learn to . . .
- Master the innovative use of virtual presentation tools such as Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro, WebEx, Microsoft Live Meeting, and GoTo Meeting
- Meet the challenges of motivating an audience that you cannot see
- Deliver active presentations that compel participants into action
- Use icebreakers, games, and polling to keep your audience engaged every step of the way
- Master the art of moderating thrilling discussions
- End your presentations with a bang
Filled with essential checklists, step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting tips, and revealing case studies, this must-have guide shows you how to make this robust new technology work for you.
- McGraw-Hill Education, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: