Venice Marco Polo Travel Guide: The best guide to Venice's attractions, restaurants, accommodation and much more
by Marco Polo
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Travel with Insider Tips to Venice, one of the most interesting and picturesque places in the world – and amazing still looking like it did six hundred years ago!
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Venice and discover the fantastically romantic charm and character that it possesses.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Murano, Frari, Teatro La Fenice and Palazzo Ducale.
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including shopping with surprises, where to sample the perfect gelato and dining on the Giudecca canal
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Venice with street index including the world famous Piazza San Marco (St Mark’s Square)
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Venice and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is watching the famous Voga Lona, taking a gondola ride through the canals or eating some local delicacies like locally caught cuttlefish.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Venice hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Venice itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
- Marco Polo Travel Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: