Author of a dozen books, including the bestselling Timeless Secrets of Rejuvenation and Health and Cancer is Not a Disease, Andreas Moritz takes on yet another controversial subject, this time to expose the Vaccine Myth. In Vaccine-nation, Moritz unravels the mother of all vaccine lies – that vaccines are safe and they prevent disease. Furthermore, he reveals undeniable scientific proof that vaccines are actually implicated in most diseases today.
This book reveals:
• Statistical evidence that vaccines never actually eradicated infectious diseases,including polio.
• How childhood vaccines, flu shots and other kinds of inoculations systemically destroy the body’s immune system.
• The massive increase of allergies, Eczema, Arthritis, Asthma, Autism, Acid reflux, Cancer, Diabetes (infant and childhood), Kidney disease, Miscarriages, many Neurological and Autoimmune diseases, and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is largely due to vaccines.
• Why vaccinated children have 120% more Asthma, 317% more ADHD, 185% more Neurologic disorders, and 146% more Autism than those not vaccinated.
• The shocking fact that most outbreaks of infectious diseases occur largely among those who are fully vaccinated.
• Vaccines lack long-term safety testing and most vaccine side-effects are never reported to protect vaccine-makers from liability suits. In Vaccine-nation, Moritz minces no words while unraveling these and other skeletons in Big Pharma’s closet and cautions you not to buy into the hollow claims of vaccine makers. In his characteristic style, Moritz offers a gentle and practical approach to a disease-free life, which rests on the fulcrum of the mind-body connection, cleansing of the body, and naturally healthy living.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Andreas Moritz
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Andreas Moritz
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 28, 2016
- Andreas Moritz, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: