A Three-Step Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
Many self-help books offer a lot of new age platitudes and sappy mantras:
Just love yourself.
See the glass as half full.
Believe it and it will come.
Really? That’s not how it works, and you know it. A lifetime’s worth of struggle is not overturned in a small moment of positive thinking. But if you have the right attitude—attitude and skills—you can and will accomplish anything and everything you want. This book gives you both, attitude and action. By its end you will have all the tools you need to change your life. No hype. No false promises.
You will learn to:
• Cultivate your passion and embrace your uniqueness to create a purpose-filled life . . .on your own terms.
• Transform your suffering into peace, wisdom, and strength.
• Work through fear, worry, shame, and negative self-talk to blast through obstacles and create self-confidence, self-esteem, and a healthy self-image.
• Take powerful, informed, deliberate actions to make your dreams a reality.
Forget surviving: it’s your time to thrive. You do have the ability and potential to achieve unlimited health, wealth, and happiness. Getting there won’t all be easy—nothing worthwhile ever is—but take this journey and your life will change dramatically. Your possibilities are unlimited, and your life is waiting for you to break free and claim it
From the Hardcover edition.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: